Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Cookies v 2.0

Last Saturday a bunch of the girls got together for the second annual Christmas Cookie bake-off. I love that this is becoming an annual event.

The day started around noonish and we pulled the last cookie out of the oven just before 8pm. Woo. At the end of the day we had 6 types of cookies and each person walked away with about 8 dozen cookies. Suffice it to say that I've been giving away cookies left and right to everyone who can tolerate sugar, butter, and flour!

Here are the cookies we made:
- Chocolate Marble Gems (chocolate & peanut butter marbeled cookies topped with a Hershey's Kiss)
- M&M Oat Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- Oatmeal Lace Cookies
- Rugelach (made by yours truly)

Yummy Yummy

Even with all my gifting I'm still trying to work my way through about two dozen cookies. The Chocolate Marble Gems are my favorite.

I forgot to take pictures but AI smartly brought her camera and took some very tasty photos. I'll post a few as soon as she sends them my way.

See, just cause I'm quite doesn't mean that I don't have a life. :-P

No comments: