Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's official!

I am now the realization of the American Dream...I'm up to my eye balls in debt!

After many, many, many, many, many months...6 to be exact...I closed on my new place today. I can now call a little 750 square foot plot of space on the island of Manhattan my very own (well, technically...since I purchased a co-op I can call 10,000 shares in the Owner Corporation my very own...but 10,000 shares is a bit difficult to snuggle up to at night.)

I'm both relieved and completely stressed-out. Relieved because it's finally done...stressed out because now I've got a whole lot of debt and I have to move...again!

But anyway, I'll be sending out an email with my new address shortly...this way, you can always find a free pull out couch to crash on when you're in the hood!

No comments: