Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome Back

This morning I woke up to the sound of someone humming. Having not fallen asleep with anyone next to me, this sort of freaked me out. It took me about 5 seconds to realize that I was the one humming!!! And I was humming the theme song to the sitcom "Welcome Back, Kotter". I haven't the slightest idea what I was dreaming about and what role the theme song to "Welcome Back, Kotter" had but it couldn't have been all bad. The song is quite cute and lovely. Here are the lyrics:

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.


Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

No comments: