90. I own 41 pairs of shoes. I counted them last night. But I only wear about 9 on a regular basis.
89. I can read backwards as quickly as I can read forwards. Chalk this one up to my dyslexia.
88. I bit my nails until I was 24. I still pick at my cuticles but only when I'm bored.
87. I've been going to the same hairdresser since I was 22. Antonio at Avalon Salon. I don't know what I'd do without him.
86. I'm a stockpiler. I like to stockpile everything. You will always find extra toothbrushes, hair clips, bottles of shampoo, and bags of brown sugar in my apartment.
85. I used to have a two and a half octave vocal range. Now I'm down to about two. Does this mean that I'll be down to one and a half octaves by the time I'm 50?
84. I may or may not have a secret identity and I may or may not be keeping a secret blog that may or may not chronical the more dubious activies I partake in.
83. I once broke a boy's finger in the third grade. There was this kid, Billy Graham, who kept making fun of my friend and I. One day he just wouldn't quit his taunting. I think he was trying to make my friend cry. At one point he started pointing his finger right in my friend's face. It was all too easy. I just grabbed his finger and twisted it back and snap. I threatened to really beat him up if he told anyone about what I did. I think he told the teacher that he broke it while playing basketball. I really don't feel bad about this. He was very annoying and he tormented me from about the first grade to the fourth grade.
82. I stopped eating hot dogs in second grade. Blame it on Billy Graham. He did some really weird things with his hot dog (in hindsight it was all very homoerotic). In anycase, I couldn't eat them after one particularly graphic and horrific lunchtime episode.
81. My first kiss was with this young black boy with a bit of an acne problem. He was tall, skinny, ebony skinned, and wore glasses. He also sang tenor in the choir. Ahhh...my propensity for the artsy boys started young.