Monday, October 23, 2006

Congratulations Michelle and Edwin!

It was a glorious weekend in San Francisco...the perfect environment for a wedding! Congratulations to Michelle and Edwin! I can't believe they pulled it all together in such short notice (they got engaged in April) and without any external help (excluding friends).

In typical Michelle and Edwin fashion the wedding weekend was filled with lots of laughs, lots of good cheer, and lots of friends. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

Being back in the bay area was also stunning. People are what make a place special and all the bay area friends definately make SF a magical place!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks Bo! It was really great to see you and thanks for making the trip out. I only wish that we could have hung out more. Let me know when you post your pics. I have some on my blog if you're interested in seeing other people's pics.

Hugs and kisses,
Michelle