Monday, March 21, 2005

SPRING!!!

Before I forget...

IT'S SPRING!!!!

I'm currently writing my spring love manifesto but it's gonna be a crazy couple of weeks for me so I'll not likely get it out until mid-April. In the meantime:

IT'S SPRING!!!!

Which means...

The lovely spring smell has started...part rain, part green, all goodness.
It's almost skirt season.
Warm rain runs are just around the corner.
Did I mention the spring smell?

This is what I missed when I lived in SF. It was always too nice...you take it for granted. I love seasons!

Here's another thunk for the day...

The greatest act of social rebellion and discent is to live uniquely, rejecting all the established gender and cultural roles that do not honor who you want to become. No one should be made to feel guilty for being too masculine or feminine, too gregarious or too taciturn, too intense or too lackadasical...if the choices make them happy. It's not about simply embracing your whole self, it's about realizing that bringing your whole self to every aspect of your life - professional, familial, fraternal - can create massive, unprecedented social change. It's not simply about being the change you want to see in the world, it's about bringing it on.

No comments: