Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Something in the air

I think there is some weird bad injury mojo lingering in the air. Everyone seems to be falling or injuring themselves recently. Maybe its the tormented, confused souls of all the victims of those recent airline crashes causing chaos. Who knows.

My darling SS has been to the emergency room 3 times in the past week. My boss injured herself on an exercise machine and I dislocated my left ankle when I accidentily stepped on some uneven pavement last night. To top it all off, my ankle wouldn't pop back into place so after about a minute I had to do the unthinkable and literally shove my talus (ankle bone) back into place. Pretty fricking awful. I now have just enough mobility to hop between my bathroom, my kitchen, and my living room.

On the brightside, I get to work from home for the next couple of days.

No comments: