Friday, August 05, 2005

Zucchini bread anyone?

So, I finally figured out what I'm going to do with the remaining 6 lbs of zucchini and summer squash I have. I'm baking Zucchini Pineapple Walnut bread & muffins this weekend. I'll probably end up making a double batch since I have so much zucchini!

I'll be home on sunday night and baking. Give me a call and swing on over if you want a taste. Otherwise, the bulk of the goods will either be wrapped up and tucked away in the freezer or brought to my office to feed the masses.

My poor freezer. It is currently home to the following frozen items:

- 2 containers of Veggie Stew
- 1/2 a frozen Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie (baked 2 weeks ago)
- 1/2 quart of frozen blackberries (from last weekend)
- 6 carrot cake muffins (baked about 3 weeks ago)
- 1 container of Korean curry

and in the very near future - one or two loafs of zucchini bread.

I really need a family to feed pronto.

No comments: