Thursday, July 28, 2005

Baldness = Hottieness?

Is it just me or are bald guys hotties? I never was really attracted to bald men, but recently (if my dating history is any indicator) I'm finding them increasingly attractive. Maybe it's just a sign of my accelarating pace towards old age. In any case, the last 4 out of 5 guys I've dated since January have all possessed either a shaved head or a hairline that is very much in the hot pursuit of baldness. And current date guy shaves his head a la Moby. I am finding that bald heads are quite fun to play with.

For all my superficiality (they need to be a certain height, they must have a certain level of education, they must be able to coordinate their shoes with their pants) head hair has never been on my list of priorities. Now, body hair...well, that's a completely different story.

No comments: