Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Harry Potter version 6.0

This note is to inform you that I will be completely disconnected from the outside world starting Saturday, July 16 @ 12:01 AM. I will be at the Borders two blocks south of my home picking up my copy of Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. I will return to my normal life once I have completed the book. If you need to contact me, please do so before July 16th. Be prepared to discuss Harry Potter.

Although this is only a rumor, I have been informed that it may be possible to entice me away from the book with promises of homemade cheesecake or cherry pie. A nice hunk of Saint-Andre Cheese, some slices of Granny Smith apple, and good oat crackers may also do the trick. Avoid mangos at all costs. I have been known to get quite upset at the mere suggestion of mango.

No comments: