Monday, February 28, 2005

Time on my hand

Huh...I haven't been in this perdicament in some time...I have time on my hands and I don't know what to do with it. This week was supposed to be crazy busy for me. I was supposed to be in Atlanta today and tomorrow and in Detroit Wednesday and Thursday. But my Atlanta meeting was postponed due to the little blizzard outside and my Detroit meetings were pushed back until mid-April. And all of this happened this morning. So now I have a week to do...nothing. Well, not nothing nothing...I do have things to take care of at work and deadlines at the end of March...but now I have a free week both professionally and personally. Oh, what to do, what to do. And to top it all off, my personal "To Do" list is relatively short right now. Just 6 items (of course one of them includes "Do taxes".)

1 comment:

klo said...

Please fix my resume and help me find a new path of enlightenment!!!! Kazza